Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 1

Dear Diary,

I love football! As usual, my friends and I went to the field to play football. We have to be extremely careful, preventing the ball from rolling over any landmines. I was stunned and astonished when i saw Bibi, my younger sister in the field. "I want to play," she said. I thought, Is she crazy? Didn't she know that girls are not allowed to leave the house without a parent? Girls playing football outside, is against the laws! Didn't she know that? We, my whole family could be killed because of this.

Before i can even stopped her, she was already dribbling the football. I had no choice but to chase her. Surprisingly, Bibi could run faster than me. She even scored a goal. I clearly know that girls playing football outside is not allowed, nevertheless I'm proud of her, my sister...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home