Day 2
Dear Diary,
Bibi went to fetch the ball that she had kicked just now. Where is she now? She is nowhere to be seen. Did she stepped on a landmine? There is no loud explosion. The only things I could do is to follow her footstep carefully and say a silent prayer for her. Nothing could be worse than Bibi stepping on a landmine...
Finally, I found her. She was right in front of a tank! I was worried because Bibi playing outside is against the law. What made me even more anxious was the fact that she felt a note, writing, 'I've gone to play football.' Suddenly, the tank moved. It wasn't abandoned! I was dumbfounded. My first reaction was telling Bibi to run away. I heard a sound. My heart was hammering against my ribcage. Bibi was throwing stones at the tank!
Bibi went to fetch the ball that she had kicked just now. Where is she now? She is nowhere to be seen. Did she stepped on a landmine? There is no loud explosion. The only things I could do is to follow her footstep carefully and say a silent prayer for her. Nothing could be worse than Bibi stepping on a landmine...
Finally, I found her. She was right in front of a tank! I was worried because Bibi playing outside is against the law. What made me even more anxious was the fact that she felt a note, writing, 'I've gone to play football.' Suddenly, the tank moved. It wasn't abandoned! I was dumbfounded. My first reaction was telling Bibi to run away. I heard a sound. My heart was hammering against my ribcage. Bibi was throwing stones at the tank!
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home