Day 3
Dear Diary,
I told Bibi to stop immediately but to no avail. I told her to return to the field while I talked to the tank. She refused to leave the ball. Then, I assured her that I would retrieve the football and adding that Yusuf needed help; she would always help a friend.
I spotted my precious football was half squashed under the tank. I pleaded the tank to give me back my football. I realsed the talking doesn't works after futile attempts. I couched and grabbed the ball. I tried to pulled out the ball but it was harder than I thought. Suddenly the tank gave a lurch. I flung myself back. I hugged the football happily.
Out of the blue, Yusuf yelled,"Jamal! Your silly sister had stepped on a mine!" My eyes widened and my jaws dropped.
I told Bibi to stop immediately but to no avail. I told her to return to the field while I talked to the tank. She refused to leave the ball. Then, I assured her that I would retrieve the football and adding that Yusuf needed help; she would always help a friend.
I spotted my precious football was half squashed under the tank. I pleaded the tank to give me back my football. I realsed the talking doesn't works after futile attempts. I couched and grabbed the ball. I tried to pulled out the ball but it was harder than I thought. Suddenly the tank gave a lurch. I flung myself back. I hugged the football happily.
Out of the blue, Yusuf yelled,"Jamal! Your silly sister had stepped on a mine!" My eyes widened and my jaws dropped.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home