Day 4
Dear Diary,
I cannot believe what Yusuf said. It's impossible. As I dashed to the field, I pray hard that nothing happens to Bibi. Fortunately, the mine had not gone off as Bibi's weight was still on it. If she moves her leg off the metal plate, Bibi would be probably be gone forever. Yusuf and I pressed our hands on top of Bibi's foot. Bibi feels sorry. I consoled her. She burst into tears. I added, " Never give up, even when things are looking helpless. Don't worry."
Then, I mustered my courage and said," Slide your off the plate while I slide my foot on it." Bibi shook her head in disapprove. After sentences of affirmation, finally Bibi agreed. Bibi and I shuffled both our legs together. We hold each other tightly while we see what happen next. Nothing. We three heaved a sigh of relief. Before Yusuf accompanied her back home, she hugged me for the last time.
My hands were trembling. Out of the sudden, I heard Bibi's yelling. She is running towards me. She flings her arms onto me. We fell off the mine. We cling on each other and scream for a long time. No explosion, the metal plate is still there. We are alive!
After that incident, I realised how important is life and why we must treasure life.
I cannot believe what Yusuf said. It's impossible. As I dashed to the field, I pray hard that nothing happens to Bibi. Fortunately, the mine had not gone off as Bibi's weight was still on it. If she moves her leg off the metal plate, Bibi would be probably be gone forever. Yusuf and I pressed our hands on top of Bibi's foot. Bibi feels sorry. I consoled her. She burst into tears. I added, " Never give up, even when things are looking helpless. Don't worry."
Then, I mustered my courage and said," Slide your off the plate while I slide my foot on it." Bibi shook her head in disapprove. After sentences of affirmation, finally Bibi agreed. Bibi and I shuffled both our legs together. We hold each other tightly while we see what happen next. Nothing. We three heaved a sigh of relief. Before Yusuf accompanied her back home, she hugged me for the last time.
My hands were trembling. Out of the sudden, I heard Bibi's yelling. She is running towards me. She flings her arms onto me. We fell off the mine. We cling on each other and scream for a long time. No explosion, the metal plate is still there. We are alive!
After that incident, I realised how important is life and why we must treasure life.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home