Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 5

Dear Diary,

I was shocked when I heard Bibi saying that she loathe her country. She should love her country not detest her country. While sneaking back home, Bibi was being disguised with Yusuf's hat and my jacket. She kept saying bad things about the country while I said silent prayers very seconds.

On the way home, I showed off my footballs skill; bouncing the ball on my head. Then the angriest man in our street, Mr Nasser, grabbed the football. I ordered Bibi to run but that was a futile attempt. While she tried to wriggle free, Yusuf's hat starts to slip off her head. Her identity would be exposed any time! Mr Nasser bellowed,"You had just broke my window and now you are trying to escape?" "Jamal has too much skills to break your windows!" he stated as he pushed himself in front of the grumpy man. He was trying to distract Mr Nasser from Bibi. Then I performed my skills. I looked behind to see if Bibi was safe. I really regretted turning back. I was distracted, the ball flies off my leg and broke Mr Nasser's other window. This time, I really got myself as well as Bibi and Yusuf into serious trouble. Mr Nasser then roared," I'm complaining this to your parents!"

My father suddenly appeared. He got out from his taxi and said, " No need." He sincerely apologised to Mr Nasser. He noticed Bibi. He wanted to say something but later changed his mind. Dad is really angry. He is not winking to us, he is in fury.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home