Day 7
Dear Diary,
I'm feeling very furious now. Are we going to just leave our house like that? I don't want to leave. Bibi too don't want to leave. Dad and Mum were packing our belongings. I was told to pack my own things. I saw some familar things. I recollected my childhood days. I can't bear to leave those things but yet I cannot bring those things with me. I cried. I am going to find a way for us to stay, no matter what happens.
I'm feeling very furious now. Are we going to just leave our house like that? I don't want to leave. Bibi too don't want to leave. Dad and Mum were packing our belongings. I was told to pack my own things. I saw some familar things. I recollected my childhood days. I can't bear to leave those things but yet I cannot bring those things with me. I cried. I am going to find a way for us to stay, no matter what happens.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home