Day 8
Dear Diary,
Yusuf's grandfather and I were watching a soccer match between Chelsea and Liverpool. The match was merely overboard. Though my eyes was fixed on the television screen, my heart was not. I'm trying to think of a plan.
Being overboard; daring, dangerous, wild, bold. A plan! If I practise hard on my football skill, I would be able to enter the Afghanistan football team! If that's the case, my family can stay.
Yusuf's grandfather and I were watching a soccer match between Chelsea and Liverpool. The match was merely overboard. Though my eyes was fixed on the television screen, my heart was not. I'm trying to think of a plan.
Being overboard; daring, dangerous, wild, bold. A plan! If I practise hard on my football skill, I would be able to enter the Afghanistan football team! If that's the case, my family can stay.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home