Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 11

Dear Diary,

Dad kept assuring Bibi and I that Mum is safe, but I am worried sick about her. I saw "tape trees". They're actually light poles with bunches of cassette tape. My Dad claimed that the government hates music. I wondered, why the government is so cruel? No music, no sports, no education. Nothing.
I began to worry about Dad too, afraid that he might be arrested by the government and Bibi and I will be all alone. Then he said he needs to pick Mum up, while we have our breadfast. He went to the football stadium. Bibi tried very hard not too cry. She had her breadfast while I pondered over why Dad went to the stadium to fetch Mum. I know why my parents are going to the stadium now. They wanted to tell the government how our football skills will help the Afghanistan team, thus our family would be safe!
Then I thought, if my parents were there to help us, we ourselves should be there too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home