Day 29
Dear Diary,
We had been on the boat for six days. Bibi was sad. It was her birthday. Everyone wished her 'Happy Birthday'. I pity her. We plan to hold a party for her when we reached Australia. We talked about what the government would give her. Later, we found out that Rashida was born in Australia. She told us about her story. Her relatives were killed in the war. She had to returned to Afghanistan to met her grandfather. The government wouldn't let her go back to Australia. I felt sorry for her relatives. Then I thought about my relatives and parents.
We had been on the boat for six days. Bibi was sad. It was her birthday. Everyone wished her 'Happy Birthday'. I pity her. We plan to hold a party for her when we reached Australia. We talked about what the government would give her. Later, we found out that Rashida was born in Australia. She told us about her story. Her relatives were killed in the war. She had to returned to Afghanistan to met her grandfather. The government wouldn't let her go back to Australia. I felt sorry for her relatives. Then I thought about my relatives and parents.
Labels: Jamal [Jiawei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home