Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 21

Dear Diary,

Suddenly everyone started moving. I was at a loss. I searched for my parents. Then I spotted them. They are waving to us, signalling us to go to them. I grab Bibi hands, but she let go and wanted to retrieve the football in the water. I told not to, but she ignored me. She used a stick to reach the ball.

Then the boy, who tricked me, said he would get it. He reached down to the water with the stick. Unluckily, he lost his balance and fell into the water. I yelled for help, but to no avail Everyone was rushing. I told the sailor to help but he ignored me. Bibi kicked him. He knocked her down. The sailor threw Bibi to the over side of the boat. I wanted to help but I was too dizzy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home