Day 23
Dear Diary,
I have to move fast. We told the sailors that we are on the wrong boat but they ignored us. Bibi scolded the sailors. Those sailors are really cruel. No matter how hard we pleaded hem, they still ignored us. On second thought, I feel that we better not made them angry or they would not bring us to Australia. We have to remain calm.
Bibi starts to cry. She was worried that she cannot meet Mum again. Suddenly, someone from behind said that her parents are on the other boat too. The boy came to us and handed my precious football to me. He is called Omar. We feel so lucky to be in this boat now, unhurt.
I really hope we can meet our parents as fast as possible.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home