Day 13
Dear Diary,
Although we saw Dad rescuing Mum, Bibi was still worried about her. I assured her that they both would be safe. Finally, they returned. I am relieved that our family are safe. Then Mum said that we will go to another country very soon. She said," Let's get going." She is amazing. Just now she was nearly shot and yet she is so calm now.
Then we painted the taxi in case the soldiers can regconise our taxi. This was to play safe. Dad is going to sell it to get money for our trip. I am really proud of my parents. Now , I only hope for is that we could reach our destination safely and stay together as a family.
Although we saw Dad rescuing Mum, Bibi was still worried about her. I assured her that they both would be safe. Finally, they returned. I am relieved that our family are safe. Then Mum said that we will go to another country very soon. She said," Let's get going." She is amazing. Just now she was nearly shot and yet she is so calm now.
Then we painted the taxi in case the soldiers can regconise our taxi. This was to play safe. Dad is going to sell it to get money for our trip. I am really proud of my parents. Now , I only hope for is that we could reach our destination safely and stay together as a family.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home