Day 32
Dear Diary,
We lost Rashida and Omar. I am lucky I did not lost Bibi is because our belts are tied together. There is water in the boat! The water level is up to my waist! Bibi and I scoop the water out of the boat with our vegetable tins. It is hopeless. There is still a lot of water in the boat. Even the sailors are in the water, struggling to get up onto the boat. We are very cold. We continued scooping the water, as I thought about my Dad's ancestor, baking loaf after loaf of bread. Bibi was totally exhausted. Bibi had been scooping for a very long time. A lot of men can't believe that she can keep going for that long and don't understand. I know why. The reason is that her father was a baker that have perseverance.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home