Day 14
Dear Diary,
Dad said that we are going to Australia. Mum added that, it is a good place for us to start a new life. It's safe and nice there.
Where is Australia? I only know that it is a long way from Afghanistan and there is no Manchester United. Suddenly, the truck jerked. Then I heard the conversation between the men and the driver. I cannot hear the whole thing but I know it is something about money. We stayed very still behind, praying that no one spots us. Eventually, the truck began moving again.
I bade goodbye to the country, my house, Yusuf and everything. Can we be safe? That's my only worry now.
Dad said that we are going to Australia. Mum added that, it is a good place for us to start a new life. It's safe and nice there.
Where is Australia? I only know that it is a long way from Afghanistan and there is no Manchester United. Suddenly, the truck jerked. Then I heard the conversation between the men and the driver. I cannot hear the whole thing but I know it is something about money. We stayed very still behind, praying that no one spots us. Eventually, the truck began moving again.
I bade goodbye to the country, my house, Yusuf and everything. Can we be safe? That's my only worry now.
Labels: Jamal [Jia Wei]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home