Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 15

Dear Diary,

I scanned the area, it's so crowded, but at least I found a place that I could practise my football skills. Out of a sudden, a boy wants me to buy water from him. Of course, I did not buy from him. I have no money. I asked him politely whether so not he wants to play football with me.
I pass the ball to him. Immediately, he ran away with it! Without further ado, I gave chase.
After a few minutes, he drops the ball down and ran away. I picked up the ball. I am at a different part of the camp. People here looked sick.
I saw a truck. Then a man appeared. He told me about Australia and all of them are advantages, different from Afghanistan. A wide smile spread across my face. I wanted to tell my parents about this exciting news, but before I even could I reealised that...
I'm lost!
I started to run but still I cannot find our tent. I chided myself. I can't even find my way back. What kind of desert warrior am I?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home